Think you might want to be a guest blogger? We are always accepting stories for consideration.
- They should be about 500 words
- They should be about someone or something in the headlines in the sports world
- They should have a shelf life of at least 2-3 days (so actual game summaries are a bad idea)
- You should understand that your work may be edited
- You should understand that you will not be paid for your work and you will not receive compensation of any kind
- You will get full byline credit for your story
- You should try to avoid profanity
- You are welcome to take dissenting or controversial positions, but they must be intellectually honest and well argued
If you can live with all of that, send us a story and if we like it, we'll send you the formal posting agreement and process.
Send submissions to: